FLU SEASON IS UPON US.
With FLU season upon us the practice will be holding walk in clinics over the coming months which if eligble you will be able to get your COVID vaccine too.
Tuesday 10th October 9am to 1pm
Thursday 12th October 2:30pm - 6pm
Saturday 14th October 9am to 1pm
More dates will be released.
We will also be holding pop up clinics in the community.
Are you eligble?
- Aged 65 and over
- Aged 6months to 65 in clinical risk groups. (Respiratory, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Renal Disease, Liver Disease, Immunosippression, neurological disease)
- Carer's n receipt of carer's allowance.
- Main carer of an elderly or disabled person
- Close contacts of immunocomprised individuals
- Frontline workers in a social care setting without an employer led occupational health scheme including those working for a registered residential care or nursing home, registered domiciliary care providers, voluntary managed hospice providers and those that are employed by those who receive direct payments (personal budgets) or Personal Health budgets, such as Personal Assistants
- All children aged 2 or 3 on 31st August 2023.
Please note primary school aged children (from reception to year 6) will be done at school.