There are various ways you can request a repeat prescription:
- NHS APP - you can now download the new NHS App to any mobile device. If you are already registered for on-line access you will need to obtain an new up-to date account ID and passphrase from reception to access this.
- Bring in the request and put it in the prescriptions box by the main entrance doors.
- Post it to us at Merridale Medical Centre, 5, Fullhurst Avenue. Leicester LE3 1BL
If you are on regular medication and have been told you can have a repeat prescription without needing an appointment, there are a number of ways in which to re-order. Please bear the following points in mind as this will help us to always provide a prompt repeat prescription service.
- Order your repeat prescription in good time.
- Use the computerised request form you received with your last prescription. Simply put a tick against the items you need. If there has been any changes to your medication (such as by the hospital) please indicate these on the form.
- Please make sure you have a nominated pharmacy for your prescription to be sent to.
Please allow two full working days for repeat prescriptions to be processed. Please bear in mind that over weekends and bank holidays prescription requests will take slightly longer to process.