Online 'Pre-Registration' With The Practice
- Please read the information under the 'Registration' tab about new patient registrations.
- If you wish to pre-register click on the 'Pre-registration Form' link below to open the form.
- Please then carefully read all of the important notes on the right hand side of that form prior to completing it.
- When you register you will also be asked to fill out a medical questionnaire. This is because it can take a considerable time for us to receive your medical records. There is an online version of this form too which you may fill out and email to us along with your Pre-Registration form.
- Once you have read all of the notes on both of the required forms and provided all of the relevant details, click on the "Send" button to mail your forms to us.
- You will then need to call into the surgery when convenient to sign the forms to confirm that the details are correct
- You will also need to bring with you at that time your NHS medical card (if available) and photographic proof of identification (if over 18) and proof of residence (e.g. a Council Tax or gas or electricity bill)
Please then allow up to 10 working days for your registration request to be processed.
Patient Registration Form for OVER 16
Patient Registration Form UNDER 16
Note that by sending the forms you will be transmitting information about your self across the Internet and although every effort is made to keep this information secure, no guarantee can be offered in this respect.
Alternatively, you may print off a registration form providing it is printed on a colour printer (and the Medical Questionnaire) and then complete them both so that you can bring them with you on your first visit to the Practice Please remember that you will need the other items mentioned in point 7 above when you come in.